HOLLY'S MAGNESIUM AND MANGANESE GREEN SALAD RECIPE | MARCH 2017
The abundance of nutrients in this fresh green dish make it a great side salad with plenty of texture. Team it alongside grilled salmon for an super post-work or recovery meal.
1 broccoli head
4 cups of baby spinach
2 ripe avocados
Handful of fresh coriander
For the dressing
Juice of 3 limes
2 tablespoons of tahini
2 tablespoons of olive oil
1 teaspoon of honey, I love Manuka!
Pinch of pink Himalayan sea salt
2 tablespoons of flaxseeds
Serves 4 people
1. Slice the broccoli into small, pieces and steam for 5 minutes, leave the florets slightly crunchy and blanch under cold water to keep them crunchy.
2. Slice the avocados into small cubes and add along with the baby spinach and cold broccoli and chopped coriander in a salad bowl.
3. Slice the radish and arrange on top.
4. Mix the salad dressing ingredients all together and drizzle over the salad.
5. Finish by sprinkling the flaxseeds and enjoy.
The above recipe and photo was taken from the 'Chia Seeds and Champagne retreats' which Holly runs from a beautiful villa in St Tropez. New dates for June and September to be announced soon www.chiaseedsandchampagne.com.